Saturday, August 6, 2011

History's Savages T-Shirts For Sale!

Tom's band History's Savages is having a show tomorrow in Tacoma. For some reason, we got to talking about making T-Shirts. With a day of nothing to do, I decided to invite Amanda over for some crafting!
Armed with around 7 guys' undershirts, some designs, and a wide arsenal of fabric paint, we got to work.


Here are some of the results (which will be available for sale tomorrow at the show for $5-$10).

Used teamwork to create this beauty! 

More simple designs for $5? Amanda's on the left, mine on the right.

More complex for $10? (My...'creation') 

Our favorite! One that I sketched up, as you can see to the left. 

The prices really haven't been decided. For all we know, we could end up doing a "best offer" kind of deal. :)

And, of course, here we are modeling for you!




Mandi's creation.
^(okay, this is more of a joke than anything, but I think it's so adorable!!)^


(Check out my awesome door in the background.)




You like?

After playing around in photoshop, I have come to realize that I must do this for a lot more of my pictures...

Perhaps I'll come back and edit some of these, but for now I need to hurry up and get off the computer. >_<;

If you're coming to the show tomorrow, make sure you bring your moneys!!  All the white shirts are men's mediums (I think there's one small), so it's kind of a one-size-fits-all kind of deal. The yellow and pink shirts are womens' larges.

Let us know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment