Thursday, August 11, 2011

8/10 Part II: Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Great movie! Tom, Kayla (another member of the court I'm yet to cover), and myself all went out to go Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night. Of course, Kayla and I mainly went for Tom Felton goodness, but Tom (our Tom. haha) agreed to come along for the sheer classic/nerdiness of it. Having seen the original Planet of the Apes films, he was able to fill us in on things that we might have missed otherwise. And apparently he decided to take some...LOVELY pictures with my camera when I wasn't looking. :P

(That's a very attractive...earthworm.)

Of course... some of us photographed better than others.


Showing off our hearts for Tom Felton!! (mine is screwed up, but it's there!) We noticed that I was wearing a plaid shirt that matched his character in the movie,  which was completely coincidental....

The movie was great, and all the actors did a wonderful job!! I'm going to have to go and watch the originals now, since I know what started the whole thing. YAY PREQUELS! I'm a fan of movies that explain things. Maybe that's why I'm one of the few people who likes the Star Wars prequel trilogy....

Moving on before you hate me too much, Kayla and I went off for photobooth pictures! I love the tackiness of photobooth pictures, and I especially love doing them with my friends. <3 So I collect them! One day maybe I'll make an art piece out of them. 

In order: cutesy, hearts 4 Felton, suave, and Gaga.

Then... Paneraaaa. <3 One of my favorite places to snack!
So many cute pictures of Kayla... SO MANY!!!! <3 

Tom... not so much. :)

Soon, it was time for everyone to go home. :'( I love Kayla and Tom so dearly. They've both been very close to me for such a long time (Kayla more so), and it was great to hang out with both of them. I will miss them greatly when I go off to Chicago. Y__Y I wish I had gotten more pictures. Le sigh... 


I need to post about the History's Savages show! Just so you know, I did sell all the T-Shirts. :> Yay! There's just a lot of pictures that  I need to sift through. :P 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment