Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Edited Hair + Style Thoughts

I say edited because I've hardly changed it at all. Just added a couple streaks of green. My favorite color! I can't really say that it's my favorite for hair color (yet), but I love how it looks right now!



Only webcam photos for now. I do need to touch up some spots towards my scalp that got missed. I think I'll fill them in with the tiniest bit of blue. That might be cute. <3

On another note, I've been thinking a lot about my personal style recently. I don't really know what to call it, and I'd like to have a definite set of clothes in my closet, because really I'm just all over the place. I've been really into punk, pin-up, and nu-goth recently, but I don't think I'll ever get over my need to be princess-y and cute, either. Victorian Goth-Loli would be my ideal style-set, I think, but I don't have the funds to harbor that lifestyle right now. :'(

I've been really in-tune to figuring out peoples' styles, what's thrifted, and what is expensive... etc. I'm doing a lot of observing and studying. I find a lot of things that cater to my personal preferences on tumblr...







((Kerli will always be one of my huge inspirations. haha))

Skirts, sunglasses, and colored hair will always be in my style, no matter what anyone says. That's for sure. Just more recently, I've developed an interest in leather boots, gloves, and studded jackets.  Not sure why, but I've kind of always been a closet goth. 

What's your style like? Who are your inspirations?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment