Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bluebird

My hair is blue! (Manic Panic After Midnight Blue to be exact) I decided to take a nice, long break from dying it and just dye it as dark blue as I could and let my roots grow in, dying over it all the time instead of bleaching. @_@ Growing out your hair is hard!! And I desperately need a haircut, but I have to wait until I get back to Washington... yeep!

Tom and I went back to the Art Institute today to finish up our museum adventure. In case anyone was curious, this is what I wore.

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Meijer
Tights: Consignment store
Shoes: N/A
Pull-tie: Consignment store
And there's Tom, derping in the back. Good times.



Here's my blue hair and asymmetrical bangs, cut on my own!! Unfortunately, Tom is the last person you want to ask to help take pictures of you, so I'm photographing myself MySpace style here. :P Yaaay. 
I did my make-up a little different as well! And I'm playing around with effects for the photos. So many new things!

So, apparently, there's a lot more people that read this blog than I actually think. :P
Please leave a comment if you've stopped by! If you've got a google account, it should be real easy to leave your thoughts down below!!

xoxo

|
|
|
V

1 comment:

  1. Hi! How do you like your asymmetrical bangs? I'm thinking about doing it to myself to change up my long hair. :) I'm also loving the blue!!

    www.curiouslittlebird.ca

    ReplyDelete