Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Style Revamp 1

I've started to take on the massive task of revamping my closet! Yesterday afternoon I went through all my clothes and took out anything that I didn't wear, or anything that (I had to admit to myself) didn't fit me very well.. I'm going to try and sell about a fourth of my clothes to Buffalo Exchange some time this week.

My new idea is that even if I have a small closet (as long as it is of clothing that I love), I can be confident and happy with my style... and in turn, my self-esteem. I guess it sounds a little shallow, but as they say; 'if you look good, you feel good.' 

When I'm done with this new journey, I might post a little step-by-step guide for kicks. ;) 

Here's what I'll be expecting in the mail in a week's time. 


 

Since I kind of roped Zoe into it, she decided to buy something for herself as well.


Good times. :) Hopefully I'll be able to sell a lot of my clothing when I go to Buffalo Exchange. :o If I have anything left over, maybe I'll make a post about it. O~O;; 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment