Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Commissions


 I need support!! Help me out by commissioning a piece or a portrait for you or for someone you like!! 

Commission info!! I take paypal to mezzycommish@gmail.com or well-concealed cash (at your own risk).
Let me know if you want the piece mailed to you! Otherwise I'll just scan and email it to you. :o  
Let me know if you prefer anime style, my "original" style, or more realistic. 

Make sure you have a reference available!!




Traditional Cutesies



Chibi Sketch: $3
Colored Chibi: $5




Bust Sketch: $8
Color Bust: $10



Full body Sketch: $13
Colored Full body: $18


Watercolor Portraits

Flat colors: $15
Full color: $25







Leave a comment with some way for me to contact you, or send me an email at esther.ro.ii@gmail.com if you are interested, and we'll talk!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment