Friday, July 29, 2011

Fan Friday #3

Dying my hair yet again!! (AKA, yesterday's purple attempt failed miserably, so I'm going back and touching up with Manic Panic). I thought I'd give Splat! dye a chance (since it comes with bleach AND dye), but obviously I shouldn't have wasted my money. It hardly made any difference (but the bleach it comes with is great!). :P So, obviously my first favorite would be...

Manic panic dye! Since it actually works... I also love Beyond the Zone and Punky Colors. 

This amazing owl tattoo!! The receiver had this to say: "My third and possibly my favorite tattoo done by my cousin Herm at Skillz Hip Hop Shop in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico. The eyes and beak glow under a black light!"

The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I read it this week and it was just fantastic! It's right up there in my favorite books list, now. 

This adorable comic! The whole site is funny. Source

I. Love. Donuts. 

These AMAZING Harry Potter themed nails! So much detail! I wish I knew the source...

This shot. It's so artsy. And her hair and the tattoo look great.

This photo from our flour shoot. So much fun.

How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment