Monday, July 11, 2011

What I Wore


I really didn't have to dress up today, but I wore this same outfit the other day when I went out . It's just the cutest Summer outfit and I couldn't resist wearing it out again, even if it was just to go to the bank or get some ice cream! Not to mention I got my hair to do a cute mini-pompadour for the first time, so I was pretty stoked.


Details.... Sunglasses are a must in the Summer, even here in the west coast!



I really really love wearing things on my wrists. Without them, I feel rather naked... xD 



 Some shots of the back. The last one is my favorite. :)



Bow: Claire's
Shirt: Pac-sun
Belt: Thrifted from Deseret Industries
Shorts: Hand-me-down
Boots: Hand-me-down
Bracelets: Handmade and Hot Topic
Necklace: Thrifted from Bargain World

OTHER
I saw the craziest thing on the road today!! It always worries me when I'm driving near people who are texting on their cell phone (though I plead guilty for texting at stoplights).
Around noon, I was driving down the road with my littlest sister and my mother and I looked over at the lady in the lane next to us. She was probably nearing 50... and she was curling her eyelashes as she was going 40 down a main road. I wish I had snapped a picture because I just couldn't believe it! There she was, eyes closed and no hands on the wheel... just driving. Not to mention if she got in an accident the eyelash curler has the potential to take her eyelid straight off!! I'm not going to judge, but NO ONE needs to do that while driving. Wait until you reach a stop light!! It's stupid to risk your life and the lives of others for the sake of beauty... sheesh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment