Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fashion Show: Backstage

The end of my first year at SAIC is drawing near, so of course I've been mega busy! (all my free time is filled by watching Supernatural, but that's not the point...)

This obviously means that all the seniors are finishing up their final semesters as well. The fashion show is filled with the impressive work made by SAIC Fashion department students; sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Freshmen like myself are allowed to volunteer, and I was fortunate enough to be working backstage dressing models!! Freshies aren't usually allowed to do this, so I was particularly excited and took my job pretty seriously.

I didn't want to haul my camera around, but I snapped a few photos with my new ~iPHONE~ on my down time. Generally trying to keep everyone anonymous... it wasn't hard with the horrible lighting backstage... :p
Lots of pictures ahead!! Enjoy. :>


I dubbed this collection "The Stepford Wives"


Sneaking around the male models' section... -u-

 That's my assigned model in the white, high-collared two-piece look. :>



Crazy wigs galore.


 This collection was kind of a big deal. Very cool accessories.


wigs wigs wigs


...our dressing station. Four looks total. :>



Anyhow, it was a long but all around fun day. :) I've got a figure review/character corner on the way~ Get pumped!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment