Saturday, March 17, 2012

Big Girls

I've been offering anime-style commissions on the internet for a VERY cheap price lately. A kind man from Singapore ordered two very large pieces from me that I was happy to make... Normally I work a lot smaller, so this was fun.




First off, I finished this poster of Yozora and Sena from Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai. I've never watched the series, but the character designs are pretty cute!

Before sending it out on Monday,  I was asked to make an additional poster of this character from Guilty Crown. Her outfit was crazy hard to make right, but I think I did ok...?! 




Detail!
These are some pretty big drawings (A3), so they haven't been scanned; just photographed. x_x If you want to commission me for just about anything, send me an email at mezzycommish@gmail.com

Thanks! x

No comments:

Post a Comment