Tuesday, October 25, 2011

(What We Wore) Zoe and I are Fashionistas

It's true. Zoe and I look good every day. We try, at the very least. Zoe sure has been helping out a lot with her photography lately. We were in a hurry to get to class, but luckily our bus came early! Unluckily, that didn't give us much time to take pictures... We decided that it would be fun to do a quick shoot ON the bus instead.

Zoe




Cute, right? I don't know where she got everything, but I know that the poncho and the awesome two-toned tights are from American Apparel. :)

Esther




Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Macy's
Boots: n/a
Earrings: Hot Topic

I went thrifting yesterday and bought myself some absolutely amazing sweaters. This is indeed one of them. I'm wearing a ton of make-up (and fake lashes!) because I did a mini-photoshoot this morning for class. It looked good enough to wear through the day of school and grocery shopping, but it's relaxing time now!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment