Saturday, October 22, 2011

What I Wore: Bargain Hunting

More like bargain fashion hunting!! Zoe and I were told about the Urban Outfitters Outlet nearby, and we just had to go!! The Outlet is (I believe) where U.O. stores in the area send all the things on sale at the end of the season that they weren't able to sell in stores. Therefore, everything is sold at an amazing price considering how pricy things get at regular Urban stores. (Usually $5-$20, but some things are around $40)

In that bag are all my new clothes... :)

 I highly recommend shopping there, even if the clothes are 'out of season.' The only downside is that I was looking for sweaters and whatnot, but they were only selling Summer clothes. I still found a nice flannel, a scarf, and a long skirt to last me the Winter, though! I also bought a couple t-shirts, and the total for everything came out to $36, which for U.O. clothes is really a bargain!! (Sponsered by mom. Thank you!!)

 Everything will definitely be included in What I Wore at some point. But for now, this is what I wore to buy MORE clothes to wear.... Such is life?



Headband: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: gift 
Sweater: Thrifted
Peacoat: Hand-me-down, but the brand is J. Crew
Skirt: Macy's
Sweater Tights: Macy's
Shoes: Hand-me-down
Purse: Ross

Afterwards, Zoe and I adventured a little more and got some tasty frozen yogurt at Yogen Fruz (also recommended). Then we proceeded to spend the rest of the night doing photoshoots. These are all her pictures. Going out on Friday is always loads of fun! :) 
I still need to thrift for some tacky sweaters, though!! That's my goal after class on Monday. 


Thanks to Zoe for all the lovely pictures. :> You can talk to her about her photography on her wordpress or her deviantart.

No comments:

Post a Comment