Monday, September 26, 2011

New Hair! New Outfit!

Over the weekend I finally decided to change up my hair because the roots were starting to get crazy.

(ew.)

I trimmed my bangs and my ends at the start of the week, and performed some hardcore conditioning treatments all week because I had decided to go WHITE!

So first off was the bleaching session. I accidentally ended up letting it sit for over an hour!! @_@ Don't do that, kids. The purple was really holding on! This is what it looked like after I washed the bleach out.

(my goodness.)

Ugly, isn't it? haha. Luckily, I have this little buddy to whip my hair into shape!


Manic Panic Virgin Snow toner to get your hair into white shades. It's a work in progress, and I bought some developer today to make my hair even whiter, but after letting the Virgin Snow work its magic for a couple of hours, I ended up with hair like this:



As you can see, it's not completely white just yet. (Some spots more than others. There's even still some light blue in there) I have to work with the remaining toner and add the new developer. Then I'm going to be doing lots of olive oil treatments and conditioning so get rid of that 'just fried by bleach' look. :> 

In other news, I stopped by Forever 21 and picked out a cute outfit today after school. I've been craving a long skirt, and luckily I was able to squeeze into a super cute size small. 

Shirt: $6.60
Skirt: $22


Both the shirt and skirt are from Forever 21. :) New favorite outfit? I think so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment