Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Condo! + Hitagi

Zoe ever so kindly cleaned up the condo today while I was still at school! Since this is the nicest it's looked for a while, I thought I'd share.

 Zoe's photo display rig. You can get these at Ikea, but we recommend getting your own string to hang the pictures.

Some of our plants and decor. This is on top of the bookcase.

The "bear and chair" corner.

More of our plants and my beloved Draco and Harry set up. xD

The inspiration wall keeps growing!

And for some more exciting news... My Hitagi Senjougahara figure came in yesterday!! She's gorgeous and I love her so.  







I’ve been dreaming of having her since I first laid eyes on her promo pictures…Now I just have to find her some pegs so I can set up that glorious ‘first pose…’ <3 This is my first Good Smile figure, and I love it. I’ve never had a figure where everything fits so perfectly together!! 


And now... for the rest of the place!!


Our bathroom of eternal mirrors....





...and the rest of the place!!! It's a little hard to see, so I apologize.

I also apologize for the lack of updates, but I must admit that I have joined yet another fandom (this needs to stop)... Doctor Who. Zoe and I have been watching an average of 5 episodes a day. It's pretty ridiculous(ly awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment