Friday, July 13, 2012

About Space Schoolgirl part 2: Accessories


This is a master series of posts I'm working on. I want to tell you all about this aesthetic I created! I'm working on these posts in parts, just in case anyone wants to catch on to the style. All of the information at once would be way too much to take in! 
Here's part two: all about Space Schoolgirl Accessories.



We're gonna start out with the smallest, but perhaps more important elements of a style. Accessories! Space schoolgirl utilizies 90s style earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. UFO, Star Wars, or alien themes are a plus.
I actually made some of my own accessories. If you like them, you can buy them over at my STOREENVY.

Ice Queen and Acid Drops

Of course, Etsy is a great place to find themed accessories as well. Here are a few of my favorites.

Stretched ear jewelry vs. pierced ear jewelery

x

x

...And as always, tumblr has good pieces of reference!

 

And as for bracelets, I wear a lot of the 90s tattoo bracelets and jelly bracelets. I wish I had more. I used to wear them all over the place when I was a kid. They're so cute and I think they fit in the style perfectly.

  


 ~ + ~

No comments:

Post a Comment